The best way to enjoy the culture of Atlanta
Midtown Atlanta Food & Cocktail Tour™
Enjoy craft cocktails, Southern food specialties, history and fun on this walking Atlanta food tour of Midtown
3 1/2 hours
Indulge in an eclectic array of cuisine & cocktails on this insider’s walking food & cocktail tour of the classy Atlanta neighborhood “Midtown” – located in the heart of the city between Downtown Atlanta and Buckhead.Midtown is a chic, eclectic neighborhood where guests sample a variety of cuisines at a handful of unique restaurants. Don’t just sit down and eat, join us and dine through Atlanta!
Get to Know Atlanta Through a Food & Cocktail Tour
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine & libations at a handful of Midtown’s tastiest restaurants, enough food for a meal
- Local Georgians enjoy unearthing the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path mom & pop spots featured on our Atlanta food tour
- Friendly & knowledgeable guide provides an insider’s look at Midtown, one of Atlanta’s most traveled neighborhoods
- Our booziest tour, we’ll toast at 2-3 stops with handmade cocktails or a local craft beer
- End on a sweet note! We’ll send you off with something sweet after feasting our way through Midtown
Food Tour Highlights
- In-town dining across several restaurants (up to 3 craft alcohol pairings included in price)
- No reservations needed! Skip the lines when you’re with us
- See top landmarks: Fox Theatre, Margaret Mitchell House, Federal Reserve Bank and more!
- Entertaining stories of Atlanta’s history and culture
- Leave our tour with the confidence and knowledge of the local food scene
Be sure to check the LOCAL TIME in Atlanta, which observes Eastern Time Zone.
2How much walking is done on the tour?
About 2 miles
3What options do you have for vegan, vegetarian, allergies and non-alcohol?
We are happy to cater to the different dietary restrictions. Contact us to discuss your dietary restrictions.
A must-do! - We wanted to have a set activity, but wanted to still be able to socialize with each other and relax. The bus picked us up from our brunch location, drove us to three different wonderful breweries, and then dropped us back off. Everything was so easy and organized. The company was easy to get in touch with.
The tour is really cool and the personnel was very nice. The breweries have delicious beers! I had an amazing time! Fully recommended!
We learned so much of the history of midtown and will be able to share these highlights with our future guests. Love walking food tours...have taken many and this one does not disappoint.
A perfect combination of sight-seeing, general culture, delicious food and great company in a beautiful neighborhood! We just loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.
Though we have lived the majority of our lives near Atlanta, we have never explored the Midtown area like we did today. So many amazing restaurants are within easy walking distance of each other.
The food on this tour was incredible! We tried some things that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise tried, and now I’m ready to go back and get full-size portions!