Taste Your Way Through Lawrencville's Craft Beer Scene
Sippin' In the Suburbs Brewery Tour - Lawrenceville
Explore the charming suburb of Lawrenceville Outside of the Bustling City Life
one at each stop
Walk & Tour the Breweries in Lawrenceville
Come and see the transformation of Downtown Lawrenceville, located in the center of Gwinnett County. We will see the emerging Lawrenceville beer scene on a tour of the active downtown. If you’ve not been to the DTL lately, come stroll with us and see how downtown has transformed into the cultural and culinary heart of Gwinnett County. Gwinnett County has a rapidly emerging brewery scene. Lawrenceville’s Slow Pour was the first to open in 2017. In the years since we have seen the total number grow to 13, with many more in the planning stages.
Stroll the Suburbs & Taste Lawrenceville’s Craft Beer
- You’ll explore the different local beers made here in Lawrenceville
- Learn about Georgia’s quirky beer laws
- See first hand how beer is made
- Learn about the history of Gwinnett County by walking thru the county seat
- You’ll even be able to enjoy a beer during our walk, as downtown is an open container district!
- Explore several Lawrenceville breweries and get outside of the city.
- Skip the lines when you’re with us.
- Sip as you walk as you enjoy our open-container down-town district in Lawrenceville.
A must-do! - We wanted to have a set activity, but wanted to still be able to socialize with each other and relax. The bus picked us up from our brunch location, drove us to three different wonderful breweries, and then dropped us back off. Everything was so easy and organized. The company was easy to get in touch with.
The tour is really cool and the personnel was very nice. The breweries have delicious beers! I had an amazing time! Fully recommended!
We learned so much of the history of midtown and will be able to share these highlights with our future guests. Love walking food tours...have taken many and this one does not disappoint.
A perfect combination of sight-seeing, general culture, delicious food and great company in a beautiful neighborhood! We just loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.
Though we have lived the majority of our lives near Atlanta, we have never explored the Midtown area like we did today. So many amazing restaurants are within easy walking distance of each other.
The food on this tour was incredible! We tried some things that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise tried, and now I’m ready to go back and get full-size portions!