Explore the Craft Beer of Atlanta's Suburb of Gwinnett County
Sippin' In the Suburbs Brewery Tour - Gwinnett County
Escape the city and your way through the charming suburbs of Gwinnett County
one at each stop
Sip Like a Local in Gwinnett County
Gwinnett County has had an explosion of craft brewery openings in the last few years. It started with Slow Pour Brewing opening in Lawrenceville in 2017. It has been followed by 12 additional breweries opening in the years since, with 8 opening up in the last year alone!This tour rotates pickups thru the entire county, and will rotate the stops. Each tour will be different and will really showcase a variety of beer styles and locations. And always we will have an additional pickup in Atlanta near the subway so all can easily join us.
Taste Gwinnett County's Craft Beer
- Go behind the scenes and learn how beer is made
- A pint of beer at each location to enjoy
- You’ll get to meet the brewers and owners of these small businesses. Often the person serving the beer is the same one who made it!
- A different experience every month. We rotate our lineup so no two tours are ever the same.
- Rotating pickups and breweries throughout the entire county. No two tours are the same
- Explore some of the newest breweries in Georgia
- Skip the lines and get to know the people who made your beer
- Learn how beer is made
A must-do! - We wanted to have a set activity, but wanted to still be able to socialize with each other and relax. The bus picked us up from our brunch location, drove us to three different wonderful breweries, and then dropped us back off. Everything was so easy and organized. The company was easy to get in touch with.
The tour is really cool and the personnel was very nice. The breweries have delicious beers! I had an amazing time! Fully recommended!
We learned so much of the history of midtown and will be able to share these highlights with our future guests. Love walking food tours...have taken many and this one does not disappoint.
A perfect combination of sight-seeing, general culture, delicious food and great company in a beautiful neighborhood! We just loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.
Though we have lived the majority of our lives near Atlanta, we have never explored the Midtown area like we did today. So many amazing restaurants are within easy walking distance of each other.
The food on this tour was incredible! We tried some things that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise tried, and now I’m ready to go back and get full-size portions!